Recipes & CookingA few suggestions for cooking your awesome seafood!
Stone Crab Claws
Stone Crab season runs Oct 15 to May 15 each year
The claws you purchase from us are always already cooked
Best way to defrost and heat up claws.
- Place frozen stone crab claws in a Ziploc bag.
- Boil a pot of water, then move it off the stove.
- Float the bag of claws in the hot water, flipping the bag over from time to time until claws are warm throughout. This should take 20 to 30 minutes. You don’t want to boil them they are already cooked.
- Serve with melted butter or Mustard Sauce (see recipe below)
Makes 4 servings
Mix these ingredients together and pour into a dipping bowl to serve with Stone Crab Claws:
- 1 tablespoon Colman’s dry mustard, or more to taste,
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon A-1 steak sauce
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
Cut recipe in half if you need less sauce