Recipes & CookingA few suggestions for cooking your awesome seafood!
Royal Red Shrimp Stuffed with Lump Crab Cake
Pre-heat oven to 350º
- 8 royal red shrimp
- 1 lump crab cake, defrosted
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 lemon
- Old Bay seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- black pepper
- Butterfly each shrimp along vein and lay flat
- Pull small amount of crab cake and place on top of each shrimp, then close up shrimp
- Place each shrimp into baking dish
- Drizzle each shrimp with butter and lemon, and season with Old Bay, garlic, and pepper, adjusting to taste Note: You can also stuff some portabella mushrooms and bake them with the shrimp.
- Bake at 350º for 15 to 18 minutes
- Garnish with fresh, chopped parsley