Recipes & CookingA few suggestions for cooking your awesome seafood!
Grilled Salmon, Fish or Shrimp on a Cedar Plank
- Soak cedar plank in your sink for at least an hour or two, making sure the plank remains under water.
- Meanwhile, marinate your fish in your favorite dressing.
- Place the pre-soaked cedar plank on a hot grill – keeping a spray bottle of water nearby to extinguish any flare-ups.
- Basically you cook the fish on the cedar plank until it is done.
- This is a great way of making salmon topped with mayonnaise and dill, or any shrimp, scallops, or fish that you would ordinarily grill. Just cook it on a cedar plank instead.