Recipes & CookingA few suggestions for cooking your awesome seafood!
Broiled Cold Water Lobster Tail
*Heat oven to Broil
- First, cut and butterfly the lobster tail and slowly remove meat from inside the tail.
- Remove the vein in tail, then lay meat on top of the tail as shown in picture.
- Add melted butter, fresh garlic, parsley and fresh lemon juice.
- Broil on middle rack for 6 to 8 minutes and remove.
- Take the drippings from baking dish and add to pan with melted butter. This will be your dipping sauce.
- Enjoy! See pictures.